close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fish ohio pin

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BassMaster_Nick, Aug 19, 2007.

1. BassMaster_Nick

BassMaster_Nick BassMaster_Nick

What is the best way to do it fill the information online at odnr or print of the pdf and send it in by mail

2. I think online is a lot easier. Saves time.

3. BassMaster_Nick

what do i haft to do just fill out were it says reserve pin and print certificate? and then im done?

4. BigDaddy300

BigDaddy300 multi species angler

Online is pretty simple. It prints out a nice certificate. I have had a problem though the last couple of times I have checked the site. Let me know if it works for you. BTW what is your Fish Ohio?

5. BassMaster_Nick

big daddy my fish of ohio is largemouth bass

6. Bassboy883

Bassboy883 Frog This

Hey nick not to be a downer but if that nice largemouth you caught last week is the one your planning on registering, the length requirement for LMB is 21".

7. BassMaster_Nick

ya and there is a lady down here that is apart of odnr and she re measure it idk we did something wrong but it was 6 pounds. and the length was like almost 22 we didnt keep the bass but we kept it on a chain in the water for a day

8. Bubba bass bigfoot

Bubba bass bigfoot Lucky Fisher, or skilled?

You messured the bass at 18inches and she did at 22? How did you messure it first? Congrats on the fish.

9. BassMaster_Nick

she said it was a little over 21 not 22

10. Bubba bass bigfoot

Just wondering why that fish is in the middle of the street? Wheres the water? Fish that big should have had a pic taken, messured and weighed quickly then put right back.

11. Micro_Mini_Angler

Micro_Mini_Angler live-2-fish

i almost caught a Fish Ohio rock bass yesterday, measured 9.25 inches. MAN, i was shocked to reel that big of a rock bass in. Congrats on the fish man.

12. Bubba bass bigfoot

Micro, about 3 trips back my dad got a 9 1/2 rock bass (not the one when you were with us). The rocks we have caught have been big.