close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fish Ohio Crappie?

Discussion in 'Panfish Discussions' started by Mr.Bass., May 26, 2005.

1. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

How big does a fish ohio crappie have to be? I think I caught one last night.

2. About this big....

[​IMG]

Actually, they have to be 13 inches or over to qualify.

3. BIGG MAN

BIGG MAN JOE

crappie has to be13 in"

4. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Excellant mine was 13.5" long, this fish was a fatty. Caught him on a big deep diver crankbait fishing for bass last night at Portage Lakes. Thanks Again.

5. Nice fish and congrats on the Fish Ohio!

6. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Thanks BiggDaddy and TXtransplant, caught him at Portage lakes last night. Over in East reservoir near Leightons boathouse in about 12 feet of water, might have been a school there but I didnt stay long because the bass werent biting there.

7. Nice fish !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

8. ice cube

ice cube icecube

Hey fella's
    I was fishing with my nephew the other day in a favorite ice fishing spot we go to in the winter and caught this nice crappie.
    18-1/8 " long and 3 lb's What a hog of a fish.

9. yes Cube did, I was with him, i'm trying to get your pictures up on here but the file size has to be so small, and i haven't figured out how to do it yet, will be soon i hope.

10. I want to fish there. Where about's were you fishing? I have a sister that lives out in Dresden so I could "go visit" and then go fishing. Ok so I wouldn't stop and visit but I would atleast honk the horn on the way through.