close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fish Fry at Cranberry-WBSA June 4th meeting

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by ezmarc, Jun 1, 2005.

1. WBSA's June meeting will be on Sat June 4th at 6PM. If you're not loaded up with graduation parties, weddings and the like you're welcome to attend.

There is no speaker scheduled and it will be purely social after a short meeting. BYOB and a side dish if you're so inclined. Soft drinks, fish and fry's will be provided. If possible, please email me, marc@ezmarc.net or call me at 419-680-4459 if you'll be attending so we can have enough food on hand.

Entry's for the June 11 Walleye tourney will be available and club memberships will be available also but not required to attend.

2. catking

catking Banned

I have already comitted to the kids outing at St Marys or I would have like to have taken the drive up there.....Sounds like a great time for sure.... CATKING :)

3. Lundy

Lundy Staff Member

I'll see you there Marc. I'm fishing out of Cranberry on Saturday

Me, one of my sons and his wife.

If I can get them off of the lake

4. captnroger

captnroger OGF Webmaster

Sorry I'll miss it. I'd like to hang out with you guys but I was just up there last weekend and have a graduation this weekend :(