Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Catchin eyes
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heard from someone that they found a bunch of carp in a dumpster at Alum the other day. The sport is growing fast and we need to retain a good reputation in central Ohio. I don't care if you eat em, use em for fertilizer, chuck em in your back yard, or cuddle them in bed at night but throwing them away at ramps, even in the dumpster, is NOT the way to get rid of your fish

·
Registered
506 Posts
That's why I stopped bowfishing. It was a blast, but I have nowhere to dispose of the fish and do not know of anyone who would take the fish off my hands. Until I do, I would just be as irresponsible as those jerks who deposited a bunch a carp in a dumpster...

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
doegirl, go to the local farmers market & ask the "organic" guys & gals if they'd like some free fertilizer. Always some that will, plus hog farmers to feed the pigs, & farmers in general looking for free fertilizer. If you hunt, ask the owner of the woods for permission & ring some of the oaks that are strategically located ....... they will out produce every other tree 3 to one & the deer seem to love them. Also explain to farmers that you'll feed the **** so they leave the corn alone.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.