Ohio Game Fishing banner
301 - 320 of 320 Posts

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Thanks man, he sure did. He talked the whole way home about when is he going to get his own. Cool stuff for sure.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
31 Posts
kickingbass, that carp looks like its about half the weight of your son. Also I like his fishing vest. Cool pic.
[/QUOT
kickingbass, that carp looks like its about half the weight of your son. Also I like his fishing vest. Cool pic.
im sure it was close to half his weight, he handled it well and knew to play the fish and let it wear itself out. and thank you his fishing vest is his pride and joy he even wore it to his first day of kindergarten

·
team flatty
898 Posts
Flash photography Wood People in nature Recreation Fun
People in nature Flash photography Gesture Slope Asphalt
Flash photography Asphalt Happy Sand Landscape

I just got back from my yearly fishing trip in Florida. We spent the week in a beach front house surf fishing the mullet run. It was absolutely nuts. We caught everything from jacks, snook, bluefish, mackerel, ladyfish, and hooked a couple tarpon that provided a couple awesome jumps before spitting the hook. My favorite part had to be reeling in a live bluefish and it getting destroyed by a blacktip only 15 foot In front of me. We were targeting large sharks several days but we were unable to get anything past the blacktips. Excited for next year already!

·
Registered
2,433 Posts
View attachment 477512 View attachment 477513 View attachment 477515
I just got back from my yearly fishing trip in Florida. We spent the week in a beach front house surf fishing the mullet run. It was absolutely nuts. We caught everything from jacks, snook, bluefish, mackerel, ladyfish, and hooked a couple tarpon that provided a couple awesome jumps before spitting the hook. My favorite part had to be reeling in a live bluefish and it getting destroyed by a blacktip only 15 foot In front of me. We were targeting large sharks several days but we were unable to get anything past the blacktips. Excited for next year already!
Blacktips can be a LOT OF FUN! But so can a big lemon….Great pics…

301 - 320 of 320 Posts