close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fish against team Iaconelli/Rubin on 10/21/07

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by Reel Lady, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

Fish against team Iaconelli/Rubin on 10/21/07
    If you've always wanted to fish against a "Pro", then HERE is a once in a lifetime opportunity to fish against one of the biggest names in bass fishing, MIKE IACONELLI! www.mikeiaconelli.com

Mike and I are teaming up to compete against YOU at Raystown Lake in Pennsylvania on October 21, 2007.

[​IMG]

This is a Team Bass USA "open" tournament where proceeds go to benefit local children's hospitals. www.teambass-usa.com

Entry fee is $150.00 per team and the yearly member due's will be waived for this tournament..

To download tournament entry form, click this link http://www.teambass-usa.com/html/_map.html, and then click on the red star that represents Raytown Lake. A pop-up window will appear with a link to download the registration form.

[​IMG]

2. Marshall

Marshall Catch Photo And Release

That is very neat. Hey Marcia, maybe you can teach Mike a few things about bass fishing!!:D That will be a killer learning experience. Have fun and sounds like a great cause.

3. Anyone that has aboat and needs apartner for this please PM me . I would love to fish this . thanks

4. Hey Marcia - don't be anywhere near the stern light when Mike decides to "implode"!!!!!

HAHA!!!!

5. That sounds like a blast!

See ya at the junior championship on sunday

CJ

6. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

Heck I dont want to fish against him. I want to sit in the back of the boat and take notes!!!

This sounds pretty cool, but my partner is out of a job right now. I might have to try and make it anyway.

7. Reel Lady

Something tells me that you wouldn't have a hard time finding someone else to fish with you :)

8. Hey ncraft150 I will be your partner !!!!!!

9. LOL!!!! I'm Intriged! This does sound cool! Hey Marcia, what time do we check in? LOL! :D

10. Reel Lady

Hmmm....
    I'll leave that job up to you.......NOT! :p :D

11. Anyone fishing this? That needs a partner ?

12. Reel Lady

Raystown = Smallmouth :D
    Marcia LOVES smallmouth :D

13. Reel Lady

[​IMG]

Fish against team Iaconelli/Rubin - Register/Lodging/Info

It's not too late to sign up for the Raystown tournament on 10/21/07!

Entry deadline has been extended, which means that you can still sign up to fish against Mike and I at the Team Bass USA tournament at Raystown Lake, PA on Sunday, October 21.

Registration Information

*To register by phone: call Joe or Donna Chillari at 610-381-7466

*If you are paying by credit card, you must call by Wednesday.

*You can also register the morning of the tournament at the launch ramp if you are paying by cash/check.

*On site registration begins at 4:30am day of tournament.

Lodging information

Huntingdon Motor Inn has offered Team Bass USA anglers a special rate of $49.00 single occupancy and $62.00 for double occupancy.

It is located 10 minutes from the launch ramp and has a large "boat friendly" parking lot, with outside electrical hook-ups.

Call 814-643-1133 for reservations.
    *Tell them you are fishing the Team Bass USA event. http://www.teambass-usa.com

Tournament Information

Date: Sunday, October 21, 2007

Launch site: Seven Points Marina
    http://www.7pointsmarina.com

Launch Time: 7:30am

Weigh-in location: Seven points Marina

Weigh-in Time: 3:30pm

I am SO excited about this tournament! I have heard from many people that this lake is absolutely gorgeous! I've checked it out on google earth, and WOW!

Not only is it very scenic....but it is a smallmouth lake :smile: :)

Marcia loves smallmouth....although smallmouth don't always love Marcia...:D

Even if you can't make the actual tournament, feel free to show up for the weigh-in to meet Mike and I :)