Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Rookie cooler filler
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would personally like to thank some of you guys who are so free with advise and knowledge that would take years to learn without. I have finally landed my first walleye on my third try trolling. Got skunked the first two times. Still lost two more, but what was important was I got one in the cooler. It was a 22" 3.5 lbs. I will upload the pic if I figure out how..........Thanks again.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Congrat's ! ! ! ! ! Welcome to the addiction ! ! !

·
Permanent Part Time
2,367 Posts
Life as you knew it may be over:D

·
The Inferior Fisherman
2,644 Posts
Congrats! You do know that now you have to take at least 15% of all your cash and posessions to fund your new addiction, don't you? Or maybe a 2cd job?:D

·
Defensor Fortis
4,374 Posts
I feel it is my civic duty to tell you about “walleye” I am a scientist and have been conducting research on walleye for many years now. Actually walleye are the highly addictive fish that have a drug in them that will attack your brain. If you would eat them, you will be hooked and it will drive you crazy and there is no cure. By no means what so ever should you ever attempt to eat walleye! It has been documented that the drug in walleye will make you spend less time with your family and spend countless money on tackle, electronics, thousands of dollars in useless equipment. And it will make you want to buy a bigger boat. I have a special license from Ohio Div. of Wildlife that allows myself, and other special teams called “Walleye Packs” to eradicate as much Lake Erie walleye from the ecosystem as allowed by law. My colleagues and I get together almost every weekend to do such a job. After we scoop what we call a "limit" we return to our secret laboratory’s kitchen to do scientific research to cook up new ways to reduce the walleye. For the love of GOD please do not eat walleye. If you find yourself getting addicted, “PLEASE” send me your “walleye” so we can conduct more research on them. If you get hooked and become a walleye junky, you can join our rehab therapy group called W.A.L.L.Y' S Anonymous which stands for Wasted Another Life Long Yearly Salary. Save yourself before it's to late!

In the words of our beloved Ex-First Lady, Nancy Reagan, Just Say NO to Walleye!

·
Registered
974 Posts
ROFLMA ! ! ! ! ! ! That is hilarious Toxic ! ! ! !

·
Registered
976 Posts
Good one toxic you left the part out about waking up in the middle of the nite looking for the net...LOL... or talking in your sleep the right pole is 120 back!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts