Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Team,
I've really enjoyed the forum for about a year on and off now, so i decided to register so i can bug everyone non-stop for the best holes.

Anyways, here's a smallie i pulled out of alum creek down in Bexley about a week ago on lunch break from class. Got it on my second cast but struck out after that. I hope i didn't stink too bad after for the kids sitting next to me!

Any ideas about the sore on its tail? Leeches, possibly?

Look forward to being a part of this great community

Attachments

·
Urban Angler
6,295 Posts
Nice smallie. I fished those waters from 1998 hard until now. Lots of fish, although it's not as pretty as Darby. Good luck down there. There are a few surprise species occasionally.

·
Just practicing my cast
4,705 Posts
nice fish, good luck on getting the best holes :D

·
ST CLAIR SLAYER
10,161 Posts
Hey Team,
I've really enjoyed the forum for about a year on and off now, so i decided to register so i can bug everyone non-stop for the best holes.

Anyways, here's a smallie i pulled out of alum creek down in Bexley about a week ago on lunch break from class. Got it on my second cast but struck out after that. I hope i didn't stink too bad after for the kids sitting next to me!

Any ideas about the sore on its tail? Leeches, possibly?

Look forward to being a part of this great community
Nice header Mr obvious LOL Welcome to the site and a nice smallie

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks guys, glad to be here.

T-180, I do go to Cap but rarely fish Alum Creek as I'm not usually on campus. I had the rod in my car and a long lunch break so I went at it.

·
Registered
2,802 Posts
Just wondered, my son is a senior at Cap this year (thankfully) & he hits the stream there when he has time.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
Are you OK, that second picture should have the caption "When Smallies Attack"
Nice bass and welcome to the site.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts