Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's been a month or two since I've been around, or even in the water. Someone broke my rear passenger side window out and stole all (4) of my poles and tackle box from my car at the krogers parking lot in Fairborn. The guy was caught a few weeks back, but my poles were already sold off :(

Well I had a old old bow that was just sitting around so I traded it for a pole and $100.00... The $100.00 went to bills lol but I must say for a kindve older setup, it works amazingly. Its a Shimano symetre 4000fj reel with a abu garcia conolon premier 7' pole. Caught some creek chubs then went to the park and caught a few lm bass with the biggest being about 3 lbs.

Hopefully I can make it to the mad river by 675 tonight

·
Registered
626 Posts
It's a shame you work for things and get yourself set-up and someone in a blink of an eye destroys what you had. Sorry you had that happen. But glad you are back at it now. Good luck

·
Registered
6,738 Posts
Glad to hear your back out and fishin again jiginbrian! That six about your stuff tho

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Since I had reciepts, it was a felony since everything totaled out over $500. Just caught a smallie by 675 on the mad, so im not so depressed any more :)

I got the morning frre so im going back at it again in the am. Wife called me and said it was dinner time so I headed out for the night. Cant pass up brats and mac&cheese

1 - 7 of 7 Posts