close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

First Post

Discussion in 'Northeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by big_flop, Jul 26, 2007.

1. This is my first post. I've been reading them all summer but need to ask for some advice. I have a 12 ft jon boat with a electric motor and normally fish nimi but haven't had much sucsess lately any suggestions would be apreciated. Also would like to try West Branch but never fised there before, any help would be great. thanks!

2. NUM1FIRE

NUM1FIRE FIREFIGHTER/1ST RESPONDER

for starters what are u going to be fishing for?

3. First of all welcome to O.G.F. A boat that size is really good for lado and Punderson.

4. I fished WB with a boat just like that before getting a bigger one. You can fish west of Rockspring Rd. in the no wake zone or the J Lake area but be very, very careful on the east side. The pleasure boaters and jet skies are abundant and a lot of them aren't very considerate. They built a new ramp you can use to access J Lake from the campgrounds.

5. normally me and my son fish for largemouth but those pics of muskie at wb look great that why i asked about it, but like i said at nimi we go for bass

6. KSUFLASH

KSUFLASH respect our rivers please

welcome to OGF.

flash-----------------------------out

7. Welcome to the site. Lots of great info and great people. :D