Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only went out and targeted pike 3 or 4 times this year and this time I was just fishing for anything and got this 30 " girthy toothy critter! Most of you will know the place from the pic....

Sent from my LG-VM696 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
827 Posts
I've only went out and targeted pike 3 or 4 times this year and this time I was just fishing for anything and got this 30 " girthy toothy critter! Most of you will know the place from the pic....

In the excitement, it is always tough to remember, but shore fisherman, remember to rinse the fish off before pics-- good for the fish BETTER for your pics. :D Nice catch!!

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks guys...ya where i was fishing its hard to get in the water and i usually fish from a boat but where i was you cant take a boat !

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
A three inch live minow under a slip bobber about 7 feet down drifting in the current...like I said I was anything that bites fishin...usually just catch nice cats where we were...

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Nice-one!! gnk,,You do get around!! Sign of a true fisherman,,Go when ya can!! Good job!! ----->>>>>sonar<<<<<-----

·
Registered
159 Posts
That was a fatty! Good lookin northern, I'm pretty sure I was fishin on the other side of that bridge right after ya caught it. Bout a week ago? I'll trade my 2 bass and 2small channels for that any day!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts