This is the first crankbait I've worked on since my crash last March. I got interested in this madness just before and started tinkering and pestering a lot of you on here. In fact, I still pester quite a few of you! Anyway, after spending time with Vince and getting the hang of what the heck to do, this is my first completed lure since then. It's made out of sintra, 6 1/2 inches long and swims great. I'm hoping the muskies will like it. This is the first lure that I've painted since the crash also, and I was a complete beginner then, so go easy on the critiques. I've also got a bunch of these sitting on the backburner. My buddy wants a few and I want to do about a dozen different color combo's for myself. Eight inches long with twin #8 blades. I threw the double #10's last year and raised quite a few fish on them, but couldn't convert them into eaters. I"m hoping these will get the job done. Also the 8's don't pull quite so hard!! I also want to thank each and every one of you that have taken the time to answer all my questions and pm's.