close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

First Good Carping Night

Discussion in 'Carp Discussions' started by CarpCatcher, Jun 30, 2005.

1. Well, I returned to Ohio about two weeks ago from being in the Army for 4 years. I'd have to say tonight was the best night of fishing I have had yet!! Went to Charles Mill with Carpman and caught about 15 carp. It was great considering we have been getting skunked for the past two weeks. Started off in a new spot on the north end of the lake - got some hits but hooked nothing. Decided to move down to the spillway where we couldn't even keep all the poles in the water. Hell, I got our first fish within 3 minutes of being there. Boy was it great to get the feel of those carp on the line again! Can't wait to head down to the Columbus area to catch some bigger ones. Hope to see some of y'all down there....heck, we could link up maybe...depending if the woman lets me outta the house this weekend. Great fishing Carpman!!!

2. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

way to go, what did you catch them on?

3. BigChessie

BigChessie BIG PIMPIN' "GIGELO"

How about some pics!

4. As much as i'd like to tell ya what I was using, I can't right now. It's not that I dont' know, it's that I dont' want it out there for others right now. BigChessie, i'd post some pics but out of all the days that me and Carpman have fished together, he drove and the camera was in my truck!!! Bad excuse I know but what can I do? I'll get some later this week for ya!

5. bronzebackyac

bronzebackyac Crick Smallie Fisherman

Quit being stingy on the bait. There are plenty of s@#t fish for all of us to catch. lol.