close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

First Fish Ohio of 2005

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Shortdrift, Feb 7, 2005.

1. Caught a 10.5" sunfish on Friday. :) Thought I had a small bass on until it came to the hole. Only problem is I am not allowed to fish the lake again until next year. :(

2. CONGRATS Ron...
    What others will you shoot for this year or expect to catch that will make F/O ?

3. Bassnpro1

Bassnpro1 OSU outdoorsman

I went ice fishing on Friday also and managed to catch 5 fish ohio bluegills. The biggest was 9 3/4" I love pond fishing!

4. cw261

cw261 Member

Congrats Ron!

Looking forward to doing some "team trolling" again up on Erie. I'm keeping the good luck kid with me, this time :) . We'll have to make it a point of finding the steelhead before they get too far out.

5. Hope to get Fish Ohio walleye, smallmouth, whitebass, perch, sheephead and channel and/or flathead as well as crappie if I take a shot at pursuing the crappie this spring. Almost forgot steelhead. :)

6. Congrtas SD on your first for 05!

7. Congratz Ron!

I hope to get the Ohio Master angler award this year too. In 2004 I caught a Fish Ohio Saugeye, Smallmouth, Crappie and Channel Cat... I haven't received my master angler pin yet though... but I have my certificates.

8. I'm going for a state record crappie :D

9. come on polesnatcher ill go with ya,or come with me!!!

10. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Awsome way to start the year!