close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

First Fish Ohio certificate!!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Reel Lady, Sep 16, 2004.

1. Reel Lady

Reel Lady Dreams DO come true!

How exciting! Reel Man (Rob) just received his very first Fish Ohio Certificate for the channel cat that he caught a couple of months ago!
    I was wondering how many of you actually submit the forms for Fish Ohio? Any Master Anglers out there? Wow.. now that would be an accomplishment!
    Now if only I could get one of those!!! ;)
    [​IMG]

Happy Fishing!
    Reel Lady (Marcia)

2. sowbelly101

sowbelly101 Keep'n It Reel

reel lady

isnt that bluegill you posted the picture of considered a sunfish. only needs to be 9" to certify for that... if i read the ruler right its a tid bit bigger then 9"

sowbelly

3. Just got the last qualifier for this years MA. :) The pins are beautiful and give you something to shoot for if you enjoy multi specie efforts.

4. Well I should keep track because I know I've got fish Ohio's this year for Crappie, Channel Catfish and Smallmouth but haven't submitted any of them. What do you need proofwise? Just a picture showing their length? I'm bad at this but it is something neat someday I should do...

Congratz Rob!!

5. Fill out the form. They rely on your honesty.

6. That gil qualify's as FO. :) Pinch the tail and it is over 9". :cool:

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Congrats! I used to send them in years ago, got out of doing it for some reason.

8. I made it along time ago when they were giving out pins.. mine has a channel catfish on it :)
    We went to Columbus for the Master Angler Banquet where whomever caught the most Fish Ohio's would rec've fishing license # 1 each year... Guess they stopped that after it was found out that ( I could put in the name ) someone was cheating and catching paylake fish...
    My fish that year were:
    largemouth
    smallmouth
    channel cat
    brown bullhead
    carp
    perch
    walleye
    whitebass
    sheephead
    I just missed on a few others too...

9. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

Nice job...well so far.I have Smallmouth,Perch and uh...Sheephead..,and Largemouth Bass
    Stil looking for that fish ohio Walleye this year.
    I have had many multi fish ohio years..just never sent them in either.
    Congrats on the catch.

10. catking

catking Banned

Nice going Reel Man !!! That is one fine channel cat.......THE CATKING !!!

11. Great job on the nice cat and the award.

I've got crappie, bluegill, perch, sheephead, and am hoping to round it out with a walleye or steelhead.

Congrats!!!

Carl

12. Reel Lady

Wow!!! Congrats on you earning your Master Angler Recognition! That is really an amazing accomplishment!
    In response to your comment about the bluegill being Fish Ohio worthy, yes, it is... BUT... I was not the one to catch it! Zach (Reelson) caught it in the quarry behind our house. He has submitted the info to Fish Ohio.
    Reel Lady (Marcia)

13. Reel Lady

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! Congratulations on your other Fish Ohio's!

Marcia