close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

first fish of the year, it's on!!!

Discussion in 'Central Ohio Fishing Reports' started by jeffgummy, Mar 18, 2005.

1. I decided to go fishing today on my lunch break, had a hit on my first cast and this guy hit about 5 minutes later, I guess its on!!!

Attached Files:

2. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

congrats on your first of the yr bass.. now you'll have to wear that lucky tie everytime out now..
    and a great first post too, by the way.. :)

3. That's a nice thought, but I'm not sure that will work once it gets warm and I start going in the float tube. I will say of all the pictures I have of me fishing, this one is the glamour shot.

Jeffgummy

4. esoxhunter

esoxhunter Livin' the moontime

5. That is a sweet early spring fish. But if the tie is truly lucky, and you can't wear it around your neck....try wearing it like a bandana around your head. That would work too. Nice catch, nice post, nice photo. And all at work, what a deal!

Eric

6. bassteaser1

bassteaser1 Feared by all that swim

That looks to be 3 lbs or better.....very nice!What did that Hawg hit?

7. chart spinnerbait 1/2 oz.

8. Great Fish Jeff! Welcome to the site.

9. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

I can honestly say, I've never seen a pic of a guy holding a bass wearing a tie before...that's great man :D Nice job on the lm and welcome to the site!

10. That is a great way to start the year! :cool: Did youuse him for a fish sandwich for lunch? ;) :D

11. Thanks guys, as far as the fish sandwich goes, I would rather eat a double mccarp from McDonalds than a bass, he went back in for another day. :)

12. bones

bones blah-blah-blah

13. Nice bass, Way to spend a lunch hour!

14. very nice bass green with envy here
    ________
    Half-baked

Last edited: Apr 7, 2011
  15. gonefishin'

gonefishin' Lifestyle Farmer

Nice Bass dude. I think my whole problem is I'm not dressing right.

16. 03-10-05 : First bass of spring. Now is this the west side of Hoover or Lake Lanier Ga.?? ;) ;) :cool:
    [​IMG]

17. Hmmmm... considering the fact that 1) The high temp in Columbus on 3/10 was around the freezing mark, and 2) Hoover Res doesn't allow big outboards in the "down" position...I'd have to say Lake Lanier. Do I win anything for guessing?

Nice bass by the way. :cool:

18. That smile and face says it all...
    ONE HAPPY CAMPER THERE !!

19. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Nice fish. Was it a small body of water? Anyplace you can fish on your lunch break is a pretty cool place to work! Atta boy!