close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

first cats of 05

Discussion in 'Catfish Discussion' started by truck, Mar 7, 2005.

1. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Fished the Cumberland river this weekend,the biggest was 31lb13oz caught 4 others 8 to 9 lbs.Not a bad day on the river,also stocked up on more skips :)

2. I want one of those!!:eek: Seeing all of those pics of big brute blues makes me wish I lived down by the Ohio so I could chase them. I see you ran down to Cumberland for those. I would say that it was worth your trip. Nice fish.

3. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    just a couple more pics :)

4. Tee

Tee Team OGF

Nice Fish guys! Man I need to get out!

:)

5. Good to hear you got you some skips, a man can't never have too many . Congrats on the blues !!!!! Me and fishstix hit the ohio here yesterday and managed 10 cats , nothing big but still a good day the way the river was white capping. Sounds like you all should have joined up for the tourny there this past weekend, from what i've read you would have gotten big fish and first place.

6. Your right about the skips ;) as for tournys I would just like to keep fishing fun.Trounys seem to turn it into a job.Oh as we were coming back yesterday we saw the whitecaps,looked brutal!!!

7. catking

catking Banned

Very nice blues, Daryl !!! Nice to be able to get out down south , hey ? THE CATKING !!!