Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
!%!% fishing a pond this moring. wearing out the largemounth on a small x-minnow rap. get to the part of the pond that has a lot of over hanging trees and grass. theres this small hole in the limbs ( about 6 ft ) my poles about 6 ft.. aimed for this great looking spot next to the edge of the island and a big patch of grass w/ over hanging limbs. cast right in the small part of the limb i would most likly hit. just as i figured, in the limb. think,in man this is a 8.00 dollar lure. reel up slack and pull, nothing. so i thought theres goes a half hours pay. pull real hard, bam something hit the back of my leg. great i,ve got my lure back. sure enought, hook buried inmy leg deep. this lure has produced bass all moring, i,ll pull it out. it will not come out at all. thinking i,ll light a smoke and burn the line. that worked fine. now i,m a mile from van, so i decide to keep fishing. walking throught bush and trees with a x- minnow rap sunk in the back of my calf. swited to a 2 inch rainbow trout moinnow tube. caught channel cat the rest of morning. got home and pulled the lure out with fishing pliers, witch i forgot in the first place. wife and kids ( including myself ) got a good laught out of it all;);)

·
HouseTackle
2,054 Posts
Show us some pictures!!!

p.s. Is that your personal best human?

·
Banned
1,754 Posts
that sucks i got my nipple pierced 2 times in one day ..while perch fishing ..heres a tip never try to hand land a 11 pound eye on a spreader :(

·
Set The Hook`
4,215 Posts
I just sunk a treble hook from a rattle trap in my right thumb by my nail about a month ago....its fun isnt it??? Good story!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Well I feel your pain man..... I feel your pain. At least you don't have the med bill I got for getting this one pulled out. To close to major things for anyone to pull it out...

P.S. My 100th post.... :D

Attachments

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
To quote "Mr. Obvious' : "DO TRY to avoid that in the FUTURE !" Personally have had 3 self inflicted "body piercings' including once when I managed to hook a 'cheek' below the belt; luckily was with my cousin who was driving his truck; unfortunately he absolutely made the MOST fun of the situation as HUMANLY possible. He pulls up to the local Emergency Room, darts in and gets a wheelchair, then proceeds to go on to the desk and tell the receptionist he just "brought in a guy who hooked a largemouth a$$, and that it was a really GOOD fight, but that I managed to break off"...He STILL laughs about THAT 1, bless the guy...

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
My wife and kids still make fun of me for this one. I just tell them, people pay good money for piercings like this.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts