Fireworks from the water?

Discussion in 'Southeast Ohio Fishing Reports' started by OSU_Fisherman, Jun 30, 2008.

1. OSU_Fisherman

OSU_Fisherman Bassin' Buckeye

Does Salt Fork or Seneca have fireworks visible from the water? I was wanting to take my boat out Friday night and watch some fireworks but was wondering about the shows.

I guess there's always Oshay in Columbus if I want fireworks and live music... but I'd rather be down on Salt Fork if they do anything.

2. YES - both lakes do.........we always went to Seneca though, better show in my opinion.

Salt Fork - we'd go over to the marina and watch them from there.......

3. OSU_Fisherman

OSU_Fisherman Bassin' Buckeye

So where do they actually set them off from at each park? I figured I could find this information online but its harder than I thought. I found some info on Seneca, but nothing about any fireworks at Salt Fork. Might just have to call the park office.

How was the traffic getting back off the water? I wouldn't mind spending an extra hour or two on the water after the show... but I'll see.

4. i've never been to sal fork's, but i know seneca's is saturday night and they let them off from the big island at 10 and there will be a band at the beach. the traffic is usually pretty crazy if you try to head out 313. if you wait an hour on the lake, you should be fine. but if you can manage to hit 147, you can head west onto 215 to the belle valley ramp(I-77) and get out a lot quicker.