close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Firearms work for bluegill fishing

Discussion in 'Trade-A-Trip - Share trip with another OGF member' started by Bhunter527, Jun 6, 2017.

1. Hello all,
    Not sure if this is the best place to post this, or not,
    But anywho, I am a gunsmith by profession. I have worked extensively with 2 seperate firearms manufacturers in Ohio, and on a seemigly endless amount of different firearm designs. (Common to obscure.) I have the equipment to handle most any
    Job needed... what I would prefer to do, is trade my services for access to a nice private bluegill pond. It can be a one time exchange, or continual. It would be my wife, and myself fishing. And we would want to keep the occasional stringer for the dinner table. Any direction in this matter would be greatly appreciated! And I have several references availble if so desired !

PM, or Email me at bhunter527@aol.com

Thanks!

BigDub007 likes this.
  2. Flathead76

Flathead76 Carp53.65

Your location would help.

3. I am outside of Dayton, but will Travel most anywhere in the state when my schedule permits.

4. Flathead76

Flathead76 Carp53.65

Get ahold of me next year around this time. The spawn has just ended around here. Just finished putting 900 gills in the freezer for the year. All public water.

5. Sounds excellent Flathead.. I will certainly do so!