Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a New In The Box .410 NEF (H&R) single shot shotgun with wood stock that I bought maybe 5 or 6 years ago and never has been shot. The shotgun has the box and papers along with the trigger safety lock all new in the wrapper. I would like to get $125 out of it or best offer.

Also a new Remington 870 Express 12ga 3" Magnam w/23" barrel and factory camo stock & forearm. Shotgun has only been fired a couple of times and never been to the woods. Has 3 choke tubes (Ex Full Turkey, Modified & Imp Cyl). Would like $300 or best offer.

Also for sale is a TC 22 Classic w/scope. This was my squirrel gun so it is used but not mistreated. It does shoot good and would not sell if it wasn't for me needing some money right now. The scope is a simmons 3-9x40 variable. I would like to try and get $300 out of it or best offer.

[/IMG]

I'm open to any offers or would even concider trades. Sorry I will not ship but we can make arrangements to meet half way.

Shoot me an email at [email protected] if interested.

Thank you

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is no cheek piece on the stock. It just has the high comb that you see in the picture.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts