close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fire & stupid people

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by toad, May 3, 2004.

1. toad

toad geriatrics supporter

I posted this on another site but I'm so amazed I have to post everywhere I can think of. :lol:

I learned today that my boss has to be the dumbest person that god ever put on earth.
    I work at OSU on the main campus and when I walked into the building this morning the smell of smoke filled the air, When I opened the door to the area where I work it looked like a heavy fog from the amount of smoke and there sat my boss at his computer playing cards..... DUHHHH Now I know he is not just an *** hole but now you can put dumb on the front of it. The man has to have an IQ of 2. I just looked at him and shook my head, shut the door and headed outside. It would have been a crime if a fireman had to risk his life to try to save such an IDIOT. Before I got to the door the fire alarm went off. I was quite impressed on how the fire dept was there in a few min. with 2 hook and ladder trucks, and at least 3 pumpers. It ended up it was something in the ventilation system.

2. as i have said before some people are born stupid and others have to work at it. it looks like he was born with the gift.

Bub

3. jeffmo

jeffmo officially unofficial!!!!

it's amazing what you'll see from time to time.
    i went on a fire call several years back and while we were on our way there we got a report from our local police that the structure had smoke showing from the front door and that the occupant was possibly still inside.
    when we got on the scene we were already packed up and made entrance with an attack line.now,as God as my witness,when we crawled to the kitchen of this house there stood a woman at the stove frying chicken and the flames were already to the ceiling and starting to go across it.
    we actually had to drag her out of the house while she was screaming about her dinner getting burnt up.after it was all said and done we found out that she had a "slight" mental problem!!!!!!!!!