finished cleaning station

Discussion in 'Tackle Talk' started by EE, Oct 31, 2007.

1. EE

EE

"new" fish cleaning station. took an old grill and removed the "body"; kept the stand, basket, etc. had a HDPE board cut to fit; guts will drop through hole into bucket, wash/spray off with hose, done! I'm ready to clean some fish!

[​IMG]

2. fisherman5567

fisherman5567 Fishin Everyday

Thats awesome, great ingenuity.

3. EE

EE

wow, quick reply.......thanks for the compliment! I was in the process of inserting a picture and you had already replied.....not sure why a link showed up the first time, no big deal. here's the picture.

[​IMG]

4. When was the last time you actually caught fish you could clean? Hope it doesn't rust!:D

5. Erik,

Good job on the table. I did the same thing, but I used an old hospital table as a base. The heights adjustable, no more bending over to clean fish.

Wes

6. EE

EE

Thanks Wes,
    I got some good leads on HDPE boards from fugarwi7 months ago (thanks Brian, if you read this), just never got around to finishing it until this week.

Ying, lets see....... that would be last Sunday night.....hope you enjoyed the nice saugeye I sent you home with. If this project would have been done 24 hours earlier, I take my fish home (meal), you take your fish home (appetizer), no fish chowder for Ying.

7. Very cool. I purchased a really nice electric fillet knife back in April that I still haven't gotten around to using. Maybe we should pool our resources...:D

8. mirrocraft mike

mirrocraft mike Now in a Alumacraft

Very cool .May have to build one of those myself