close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

fine whine

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by dip, Jul 16, 2004.

1. dip

dip dip

since gittin my boat dialed in i am preparing to spend another weekend without my only means to haul it. life was so much simpler and enjoyable when i was wishing for a boat.... maybe i should give the boat away? that stoopid deer. truck sposed to be done monday and i do have 3 weeks vacation on the books..... perhaps things will be good.... i probly will git flattened by a semi en route to picking up my F-150.

2. catking

catking Banned

Pull yourself together dipster :cool: ......Get you truck back and invite DA KING !!! up. All will be forgotten by then :D ........ Believe me, wishing for a boat CAN'T be better than having a boat ;) ...DA KING !!!

3. bill_gfish

bill_gfish Well, Gee Whiz!

I gotta agree with da king, well, no I don't but quit the whinning, geesh I know ya don't get it from the people you fish with. Anyhow, if a MAC does run ya over, can I have your boat? :eek: and your fishing gear and your truck....

Bill

4. mrfishohio

mrfishohio Recovering Fishaholic

Since you're giving it away now, maybe I can store it at Catking's rolling estate ?? ;)
    My truck is in the body shop too, lucky for me, insurance is picking up the $3k !

5. dip

dip dip

i gottsa check for $3500 from my surance company ... just need the clods at the chop shop to FINISH THE JOB!