close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

findley state park

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by devildog#1, Jan 29, 2009.

1. devildog#1

devildog#1 hardcore fisherman

does anyone ice fish at findley state park? Never tried there but was Thinking I might. Also does anyone fish spencer lake through the ice? I have been to osp everytime this year cause I don't know where else to go for decent panfish.

2. Wannabitawerm

Wannabitawerm Flatulent Entreprenuer

I've been hitting Wellington alot. Iced both Spencer and Findley but its inconsistent. I know the ice is good on those two. I like the upground because of the potential for big fish. It's less than 5 minutes from Findley. I'll be out in the morning. I'll post results. If anyone is gonna go, give me a shout. Should be hitting the ramp about 8am. 440-864-0912
    Sam

In case you're wondering, 58 south to Jones, (The intersection before Findley S.P.) turn right, about a mile and a half, right hand side of the road. If you pass the lower on the left, you went too far. If you need bait, route 58 south past Findley, just south of 162, Marathon station is Chet and Fran's. Full service bait, and I believe they just got a shipment in today. Hope this helps.

3. Just to give you guys a heads up chet and frans still didnt have any minnows as of 3pm today, had to go to molnars on route 58 in Amherst, just got off wellington upground fished from 6:30-10:00 caught 2 crappie one about 13 inches

4. devildog#1

devildog#1 hardcore fisherman

hey thanks for the help guys!!!