close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Findley Lake State Park

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by normd, Jul 18, 2007.

1. Anybody ever fish this lake? What can I expect?

2. what will you be fishing for? there's decent bass and crappie fishing there from my personal experiences. i haven't been there in like two or three years, so maybe somebody who's been there more recently could help you out a little more.

3. Panfish with a Float Tube. I have a reservation on the big lake at La Sue Ann, but thought of trying elsewhere.

4. neocats1

neocats1 Team Catastrophe

The guys on our tournament trail say they are catching lots of 20-24 inch channel catfish there on a regular basis.

5. thats quite a bit of traveling between la su ann and findley. your looking at about a 2 hr. ride. but if you want to fish the state park youll find some decent bluegills there. good crappie fishing too off of picnic point.good luck

6. I think i will stick with La Sue Ann. I will let you all know of my success.

7. Hit La Sue Ann this morning. Fought the wind a little bit with my foat tube. I manage to take 13 nice gills. Got my 5 over 8" but the were just barely over 8". Decided to head to Oxbow at about 2:30. Driving up on it, I didn't expect too much. Boy was I surprised. Found real decent Bluegills hugging tight against any structure. I took six that were between 9 - 10.5". Got some real nice fillets out of them. I definately will go back to Oxbow.