Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The Crappie in Delaware are no longer hitting like they were. I wanna take my lil boat and try to catch a Findlay Resovoir Perch and Walleye.
What do you recommend?
1. Perch should I try Res 1 or 2?
2. Walleye should I try Res 1 or 2?

·
Buckeye Angler
68 Posts
If you have Facebook there is a group called Fishing Findlay you can join and talk to people . Reservoir 2 is probably the better choice. the evening bite is best for the walleye they come in closer to shore and feed. Perch fishing there is a floating pier by launch area where they put some trees in could be a good place but if anyone is fishing on it be a respectful boater and go else where . One other place is over on southeast shore in 20 feet of water off that point . Myself I like to be near the drop off into the conservation pool. East shore line is good also. Reservoir 1 is electric only my favorite place in their is in the northeastern corner the intake is over their I have big slab blue gill, crappie and Walleye over there. Good luck and hope I was of help.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If you have Facebook there is a group called Fishing Findlay you can join and talk to people . Reservoir 2 is probably the better choice. the evening bite is best for the walleye they come in closer to shore and feed. Perch fishing there is a floating pier by launch area where they put some trees in could be a good place but if anyone is fishing on it be a respectful boater and go else where . One other place is over on southeast shore in 20 feet of water off that point . Myself I like to be near the drop off into the conservation pool. East shore line is good also. Reservoir 1 is electric only my favorite place in their is in the northeastern corner the intake is over their I have big slab blue gill, crappie and Walleye over there. Good luck and hope I was of help.
Thank you. That was magnificant information.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts