close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Findlay babysitters ?

Discussion in 'Northwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by yonderfishin, Jan 26, 2008.

1. Can anybody reccomend a babysitter in Findlay that is available on weekdays? Since I work weekends and my wife works weekdays, I am home with my 2 year old during the week. I am needing to find someone willing to babysit and make some extra money now and then so I can get a chance to go ice fishing , and maybe sometimes during the warmer months also. Any info. you have would be appreciated. Thanks

2. I can't recommend anyone in Findlay, but you could call the Elementary schools in town and they sometimes have a list of sitters in the area. I know our school in the county does. We have an excellent baybsitter here in Mt. Cory. If you decide you want her info pm me. I used to know a lot of sitters, being I worked in daycare, but I have been out of it for so long, that I wouldn't know where to start. I know what it is like not being able to go fishing because of no sitter. My fiancee goes and I generally stay home with the kids, unless I can get my Dad to watch them. I know how you feel.

3. Where do you live and how much will you pay. I'm sure I can find someone at church, just need to know the particulars

4. From what I hear, you'l be watching the kids tomorrow while he's on the ice at Indian Lake:D

5. I live on Central Ave. in Findlay , but I really dont know what the customary rate of pay is for babysitters since until now I havent needed one. I would be willing to pay any reasonable amount they request .