Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If anyone may be looking for assistance on mineral rights leasing, to retirement planning, please feel free to reach out. I've assisted many people,through my expanding practice, with help in navigating difficult situations. Anyway I can help I'll be happy to do so. I am a registered rep, and an IAR, but I almost never charge any fees to take a look at someone's situation.

I'm posting this on here because nearly everyone I've met on this forum works hard for a living. Much as how I have been raised and the people I relate to the best. This is my cliental and that is the most rewarding part of what I do.

Any questions PM me and I'd be happy to answer them.

Derek Glabecki

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

· Registered
25 Posts
If anyone may be looking for assistance on mineral rights leasing, to retirement planning, please feel free to reach out. I've assisted many people,through my expanding practice, with help in navigating difficult situations. Anyway I can help I'll be happy to do so. I am a registered rep, and an IAR, but I almost never charge any fees to take a look at someone's situation.

I'm posting this on here because nearly everyone I've met on this forum works hard for a living. Much as how I have been raised and the people I relate to the best. This is my cliental and that is the most rewarding part of what I do.

Any questions PM me and I'd be happy to answer them.

Derek Glabecki

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire
Do you do tax preparing?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.