close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Finally!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Master Angler, Sep 8, 2005.

1. finished the fish ohio pin set 1980-2004. I am looking for master angler pins - any 1980's, 91,92, 94-98 if anyone has any for sale/trade.
    MA

2. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Cool. Post a pic of each one if you could. I've never seen them.

3. RiverRat

RiverRat Banned

You collect those pins?
    I used to have a big selection of them...but stopped turing in Fish Ohio & Master Angler award entrys long ago.....Got kind of boring .

Never knew others took them things seriously.

Scott

4. Ya kinda like me and carp fishing...who wants to catch stinky non-native fish from polluted waters..but hey thats just me...lol... ;)

its a collection and something fun to do...the whole point of collecting anything

5. johnboy111711

johnboy111711 SOLID MEAT

sounds like a sweet collection

6. You could get pins!!! no one ever told me!! Can you still get 'em!? I always thought you just got a certificate. Knew I should have read that little pamphlet better

7. ya gotta be rich to buy the pins from 1980 to 1985. they go nuts on ebay. i ve earned but two from 86 till now,had body shop to run and missed 90 and 91,budy gave them to me to almost complete set, wish i had 80 to 85 though.....cool MA

8. ya husky, the early ones are tough to come by...I just got 81 and 83. When i get the chance I will post some pics. I have a buddy that has a 90 and 91 for you but i'm not sure what he wants for them. 1980 is very tough to find and expensive thats for sure. This friend of mine is only a few short of having all the MA pins as well.
    MA

9. Thanks Ma But I Got Them. A Friend Of Mine Gave Them To Me Last Year.

10. whats funny though,earlier we were talking about sending in applications earlier so i send two in 7 weeks ago and haven t heard zippo.caught a 10 1/4 in gill since then and a 29 in cat. got all four and now what??? send in four like i have been doing??? oh well!

11. yea in my experience they usually get it right if you have four - even if sent in different times..you reminded me in need to send some in..

12. got any pins to sell?

Mike LaChat

13. i have a 94 pin....it has a musky on it,sorry not for sale.........to many memories.i can get a pic of it if ya want.

14. I've got some only can locate 87, and 88 right now. Might sell or trade.

Gary

15. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

I just scanned my pins, I started sending in for "Fish ohio" in 2000. I've always thought the pins were pretty cool and left them in their wrapper.

[​IMG]

As far as MA only got that twice and never received a special pin in 01', but here is the 02'.

[​IMG]

16. Congrats on completing the collection Pete. I want to stop over and see it this summer. I started one back in 80 and gave up due to time when I bought my business. Started up again in 2003. Gonna look around and see if I can find my older pins.

Nice pictures Coolwater. Hope you can continue to build the collection. Thanks for sharing.

I think I'll start collecting used trumpets and send them to our resident expert that always has someting negative to say about other persons endeavors. He blows his own horn so much that it is probably close to being worn out. :D

17. Darwin

Darwin If your gonna be a bear..

Ha! I don't care who you are, that is one funny (but true) statement!

Good one Shortdrift!

By the way fellas congrats on the fine collections and the perserverance it took to get them:cool:

18. CoolWater

CoolWater Multi-Species Fanatic

lol Shortdrift that was funny...

O yea, I got so caught up trying to scan those pins I forgot to say gratz MA on completing your collection. That certainly is an accomplishment.

19. Congratulations Master Angler ---- can you post a picture of them?

I have a question for you. I have the 1988 and 1989 pins. If I sell them, how much are they worth?

[​IMG]