Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was given a minnkota edge with no mount. I didn't have to pay anything for it. Then 2 weeks later found the mount for the exact model on eBay for 35 bucks... 300 dollars saved. Check it out I kinda ghetto rigged it but it works great. Just wanted to tell everyone who cared.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Attachments

·
Registered
179 Posts
I have great memories of when I "ghetto" rigged stuff. I had an old boat with an air cooled engine that was given to me. It was an old beater, looked liked crap, but I loved that old boat and caught a lot of fish in it over the years. Don't worry about what she looks like, or what anybody thinks about your rig, just go out and have a blast.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have great memories of when I "ghetto" rigged stuff. I had an old boat with an air cooled engine that was given to me. It was an old beater, looked liked crap, but I loved that old boat and caught a lot of fish in it over the years. Don't worry about what she looks like, or what anybody thinks about your rig, just go out and have a blast.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Ohub Campfire mobile app
You are def. Right she gets me to the fish and that's all I care about. I see the nice bass boats and mine pretty much does the same for pennies on the dollar. :)

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Ohub Campfire mobile app

1 - 5 of 5 Posts