close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Finally! I've got my boat.

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by bcarmean, Feb 19, 2008.

1. Well spring is almost here and I'm gearing up for the best bass year of my life.:) .. I just recieved my Shimano Curado 200dhsv in the mail along with my year supply (40) of Mepps spinners 00,0,01,02.. I also got my conoe ready for LMR and My wife just suprised me with My very own 93 Ranger 397V w150Johnson. I am so Ready for spring it is KILLING me!! I Have never caught a bass over 5lbs ever, this is my year. I hope to keep you guys up to date on my adventures and plan on picking all of the LMR and East forks pro's brains

Let me know what you guys think... And share your pre-season splurges.:)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. thats a nice lookin outfit congrats

3. very nice, I can see why you say it is killing you.

4. Nice, you should be able to get up on plane in that pond. Just be sure to shut her down before launching yourself, Bond style!

5. WB185Ranger

WB185Ranger Gotta Love Odie!

You can't go wrong with a Ranger! :) WB

6. your wife bought you that boat????...she got a sister?

7. sister, mom, cousin, friend?:D

8. Looks like somebody took good care of that boat over the years!

9. Nice boat congrats,bet that conoe gets lonely !

10. I am one lucky guy:D

Till now it has never seen more than a night outside, it looks like it is 5 years old... The guy who sold it to me live's in Mt.Orab Ohio, 10 minutes form me, it was meant to be:)

Hard to beat the conoe on LMR in 3ft of water pulling out 2/3lb smallies, but I'm sure it will still see some down time.:rolleyes:

11. Very nice rig! I'm chompin at the bit to get my Champion in the water and running! C'mon spring:B