close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Finally going to 3rd shift!!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Fish4Fun, Aug 16, 2005.

1. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

Well looks like its official. After several yrs iam finally getting to go to third shift transfer should take place in about 2months figure right about my bday oct 23.

Its not first but is better than second.

2. Jerry,

hird shift is 10X's better than 2nd shift any day of the week. Hope it works out for you....

Eric

3. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Congrats....I like second shift better myself..Been working it for 9 years.

4. 2talltim

2talltim Bubby wanna be

I could have went to 3rd about 5 yrs ago i like 2nd...i get to sleep in....LOL

5. Phil Carver

Phil Carver Team Bass Xtreme

woohooo ! Now ya can come over and fish Wed. evenings nesxt year . :D LOL GOOD LUCK MAN >

6. Fish4Fun

Fish4Fun Relaxing.

lol maybe so phil. I do like 2nd thats all i used to work did work 3rd for 8yrs but with kids never get to see them so until i can get first it will be 3rd.

7. fisheye

fisheye Dover, OH

I've been on swing shift for 21 years so I get a taste of them all and don't really care for any of them :rolleyes:

8. I have been on 3rd for almost 16 years and loved it. I think the hardest part was sleeping when the sun was up. But the best part is being able to hit the water after work when it is still cool out.

9. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Excellent post! :D

10. Predator225

Predator225 Predator225

Some days of the week I am on first, second and third shift. Fridays usually end up being between a 15-18 hour day for me. Any ever tells ya being a chef / general manager of a restaurant is glamorous, hit them in the head with a cinder block!!!!!!!
    OK, i am done whining; i just wanna go fishing (Flatheadin the muskingum this weekend)