Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Sitting somewhere fishing
413 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today is my parents anniversary. I come down stairs and what my father gave my mom. A picture frame and what was inside really grinded my gears. The image (only one) of my pb largemouth. 24.25 inches. 1375968868523.jpg
I got this in the fall like five years ago. Under a dock with get this, a rebel wee-craw handpainted pattern in found the day before. I had pitched everything I had at it and finally said what the heck and tied it on. I used a weight calculator and it said eight pounds easy. best fish in my opinion of my life so far and it was in the high fifties low sixties temp wise so it was dying most likely since it was in three feet of water just sitting. It was beat to heck. One of my fondest memories has been resurfaced and I figured you guys could see my pb finally.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

Attachments

·
A one-man wolfpack...
3,167 Posts
That's a great catch. It's almost as big as you. I caught a huge yellow bass off Marblehead when I was 12 or 13. I'm 42 now and my memory of the catch is mostly faded. When I'm back home in Mansfield I'll try to dig up the picture in the family album...

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Ohub Campfire mobile app

·
Registered
118 Posts
BassBoss,

Why did your fathers' gift to your mother grind your gears?

I think it's awesome that your father and mother think so much of you that they consider a picture of you taken on a special occasion as a precious gift.

Be glad they love you!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts