close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Finally did it!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by rockbass, Jan 24, 2005.

1. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Well I finally made one of my dreams that I have had since I was about 4 come true! I always wanted a 4 wheeler, so I bought one last Thursday. Then on Saturday I was loading it into the truck and gassed it a little too much and busted my rear window out. go figure! :D Oh well! :cool:

2. lol, sounds like something I would do

HAVE FUN!!!

3. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

My buddy did the same thing the night we picked up two new wheelers. Very entertaining if it happens to someone else.

4. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

I'll have to remember that one!

5. UFM82

UFM82 The one others want to be

"Just gotta get it up in the truck a liiiiiiiitle further up in the bed..."

CRASH!!!

"Dern, there goes my slider window."

It ain't funny when it's yours but it sure is a gut buster when it isn't. LOL Those thumb throttles can be touchy, huh? Those little dudes are a blast though. I've had many a fun afternoon out playing around on a quad.

UFM82

Don't kill yourself having too much fun though.

6. rockbass

rockbass Banned

Yeah I bet it is funny when someone else does it. the only thing funny about when I did it was that when I was out plowing my dad's driveway, he told me that I better put a block of wood or something in there so I don'thit my window. then a couple hours later out it went! :eek: Oh well! Cost me 100 bucks to get it fixed, but hey I guess I just got another one of life's lessons! :rolleyes:

7. you goof!! what type of utilty quad is it?

8. rockbass

rockbass Banned

It's an 05 Honda Rancher 4x4

9. Whaler

Whaler Whaler

I bought a Polaris 325 Magnum 4 X 4 back in 2000. I also bought a trailer to haul it on. IT's one of those with the tail gate that lays down and you drive right up on the trailer with it. It works great and leaves the whole truck bed to haul your hunting gear or whatever. I use the Polaris for deer hunting and snowplowing. It does a great job for both activities and I don't have to worry about breaking out my back truck window.

10. rockbass

rockbass Banned

If I had the money Whaler, I would prob get a trailer too! But the truck bed works just fine for me, so it will do! :)

11. catking

catking Banned

Glad to see you get something you wanted ;) ........Have fun......CK :)