Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:)First things first, I have only been fishing for three years, so please don't pile on. This year I have finally been having a measure of success, but I felt like I got to comfortable at one body of water. So a couple weeks ago I tried a new spot and ended up with this 18 incher. Found him sitting under a bridge about an hour before dark on a gulp minnow. Had my ultralight with me and it made for an awesome fight. Finally an avatar pic, even though I hope I replace it soon with something bigger.

·
Just practicing my cast
4,679 Posts
That is one nice fat pig you got.!!! :B In my book.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am not blowing smoke, it is not the scioto. Any other guesses, not saying I will confirm, but interested to see who can nail the spot.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Your right seanstone, better not discuss the area. I would love to go catch him next year when he is a 20.

·
Super Moderator
3,893 Posts
very nice fish for a rookie ;)

·
Who?
3,415 Posts
GREAT fish!!
Anyone else wondering if they've switched to Fall feedbag mode....check out the belly on that thing!!! He hasn't missed too many meals...

EDIT: I'm talking about the FISH!!! :)

·
fishing from a kayak
882 Posts
Great fish, but you're going to have wait longer than a year for it to grow 2".

Check back on it in 2016 or so.

·
Registered
233 Posts
If you have only been fishing for three years then might I suggest a subscription to In-Fisherman. That magazine is great and only costs $12 a year.

BTW: Nice fish!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts