close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Field Report Weds 01/14/2009

Discussion in 'Hard Water Discussions' started by icebucketjohn, Jan 14, 2009.

1. Due to the extreme cold, most lakes I drove by were nill of ice-fisherman, but here's today's report for ya anyway:

Portage Lakes: 1:00 pm
    North Reservoir: Nobody
    East Reservoir: Nobody
    Long Lake: (At T's Bait Shop) Nobody

Springfield Lake: 1:30 pm Nobody

Ladue: 4:00 pm St Rt 44: Nobody, nor any tracks or test holes
    Boat Launch (Valley & Washington Drive) Nobody
    St Rt 422: Nobody, nor any tracks or test holes

Punderson: 5:00 pm Nobody

Brady Lake: 7:00 pm Nobody

Mogadore: 8:00 pm
    Boathouse: St Rt 43: Nobody, nor any tracks or test holes
    Congress Lake: Only one guy fishing on the West (Northern Shoreline)
    North Dike/Sunnybrook: Nobody, nor any tracks or test holes
    North Dike/Old Forge: Nobody, nor any tracks or test holes
    Boat Stake Area: Nobody, nor any tracks or test holes today

2. jjpugh

jjpugh sparkeye

hey jon i was just wanting to let you know 3 days ago i seen 4 guys on north buy the fish hatchery were they droped all the xmas trees this year. also me and nate fished from the boat ramp to the island and had a solid 3 to 3 1/2 the hole way out. and i did see one lonely guy walk from t's over to the right were the pads are in the summer. didnt get a chance to stop and talk to him but plannig on investigateing that sometime after friday high of 5 degrees. have you seen anyone behind danos yet? or at craftsmans park?

3. leadcorebean

leadcorebean Charter Captain

me and parma bass will be on ladue today!! if u do rounds today u will see someone.. prolly on the north side of 422

4. I started my season out at Palm road Tues. caught 7, only one a keeper, all went back. Three guys showed up just before dark and set up a shanty. We were just 50-60 yards off the ramp in 4ft ow. Yesterday I went to Springfield at 3pm. Got a couple of bites in 8ft ow. At 4pm I went hunting and saw nuttin.

5. ParmaBass

ParmaBass Kiss The Converse

Bait shop was closed so we went to Mosquito....
    FYI....Don't try to pull into the launch area for the 44 ramp!!! VERY DEEP and crusty snow!! I have 4WD and almost got stuck.

6. mrphish42

mrphish42 locators dont lie

Parma.....You know better man......first no bait, then poor parking, almost stuck. Your smarter than that.... I know for sure. HEHEHE...Should'a gone to OSP......You got "dinks" revenge on you for not going there......and besides the state does a much better job on the Parking lots there...See ya on the ice soon for sure......jON sR.