close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Field Hunt-Sunday

Discussion in 'Waterfowl Hunting' started by Hetfieldinn, Oct 21, 2007.

1. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

Set up again today. Like yesterday, we only saw four ducks, and they were way off in the distance. Once again, at 8 o'clock, the sky was black with geese. Got to see the snow goose again. I'm guessing it was the same one as yesterday. Didn't get a shot at it, but got some puctures of it.

Attached Files:

2. snag

snag

pretty neat pics of the snow,never saw one while out around here,we were out sat and had 6 geese by 8.30 and a couple of woodies later,real slow on the ducks,this morn we got 3 geese and muffed a shot at some mallards,the ducks we saw were all in the air and gone right around 7.05 by legal time we saw very little,the weather isn,t ducky enough,but it was a good trip out it should only get better...

3. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

That's only the second snow goose I've seen in 20+ years of waterfowl hunting in Ohio.

I forgot to mention that we also had five or six swans fly over us.

4. with all the work i do to enjoy the FEW days i get on erie and afield i just gotta' know ''HOW DO YOU HAVE THE TIME"" to fish/hunt every day??? PLEASE enlighten me.... ...P.S had to work today to pay for YESTERDAY!!!!!!!!!!DOH!!!

5. His job is robing banks and he only works when he runs out of money fishing and hunting.:D

6. O.K.!!! does he need a partner??!!:p :p

7. fishingful

fishingful Time to fish!

HEY HET DONT KNOW WHERE YOU WERE HUNTING BUT I THINK I FOUND YOUR SNOW IN A POND BY MY WORK!!!

[​IMG]