Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Fianllay a decent bass

Discussion in 'Southwest Ohio Fishing Reports' started by Fastlane, May 16, 2004.

1. Fastlane

Fastlane Fishless as usual

Went to my "go to" pond this evening for an hour or so today. I almost didn't go but convinced myself it was needed. Anyway, I was there about 5 minutes and caught a nice little 2lb'r. Then about 5 minutes later I tossed up the bank about 20 yards and BAM! The water boiled and out jumped a nice 4+lb bass. I was there a few days ago and they were on the nest so I assume she had just came off spawn and was very thin but colorful. Caught 7 bass in all with only one dink. most were at the 2lb mark. Anyway, it rounded out a great day. :D

Attached Files:

2. Cool man!!!

I went to Paint Creek today. Got two real nice crappie and a monster bluegill. Had a few dinks all on chart twister tails and jigs.

3. Congrats! That's a real nice bass!
  4. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

way to go, nice fish!
  5. crappielooker

crappielooker The Corn Chucker

maan..thats one nicely groomed bankspace there..and a nice bass too..
    no wonder its your "Goto" pond.. :D
    now..let us Go there To fish it.. :p :D
  6. Bass_Hawg

Bass_Hawg Certified Hawg Master

Nice fish. Always feels good to get the first big fish of the year.
  7. traphunter

traphunter Guest

Nice fish tom, glad you got one. :)
  8. traphunter

traphunter Guest

How did you post that big of picture? Everytime I try it tells me they are to big.
  9. carphunter

carphunter cat killer

Nice fish Tom. Now you need to take me. I went to Rocky Fork this weekend with a friend and caught a little cat. Had some really nice runs on shad. Some guy was there and had a big basket full of cats 7+ pounds and a really nice saugeye. Made me mad he kept all of the cats. :mad: about 7 of them nice cats.