Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Weather permitting we (wifey+I, & another couple) got a bug up our arse's. Need some advice?

We are gonna trailer the boat out (ferry across) & plan on spending 3, maybe 4 nights??? Use the Island as our base sorta speak? Then FEEEESH!

But to anyone out there that knows of a reasonable, nice place to rent, cleaning set-up, & DOWN TO EARTH folks that own/rent a place, rooms, or ??????. It would be most helpful rather than going thru the Chamber Of Commerce. Or doing the Internet thing.

In the past it's always been the best choice by doing something like this on a recomendation from some-one else who's done it before.

THANKS for any leads,

Nik & Anita (gotta include her - it was her idea)

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not having any knowledge of the Islands, I would think that South Bass would be the way to go????????????????? Heard alot & read alot about it & has many different options. Keeping in mind that with two women on board we have to cater to them. So I'm just not sure about Kelly's Island? ANY HINTS -TIPS OR - CLUES WILL BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.
Thanks, Nik

·
Registered
154 Posts
I'm anxious to hear about any info too. I want to take my wife and son up there for a weekend. I plan to take a tent though. Anyone know how much the ferry ride costs or where I can find out. Also, where do you board the ferry?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts