Ohio Game Fishing banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just when I thought I found utopia. (A fishing site that would teach me a new hobby). Everybody left. I am carrying a new handle here. Just a fresh new start, again. Glad to see some familiar folks posting here. I mostly fish the Dead-C from the banks, but am staring to branch out. If you guys leave this site, put a hook in my mouth and drag me along. :D

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Shawn,
I do get up to G L St Marys, and Indian Lake, at least once a year. I believe that is in your neck of the woods. I,ll give you a shout.
Scott aka Fins

·
Banned
5,617 Posts
Hey Fins !!! Please send me a PM and tell me who you were on the other site. I believe I know who you were, and I've been hunting you down, at least trying :D Welcome to the OGF !!! THE CATKING !!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hey Tpet96,
I'll fish for anything that gets me out of the house. :D It's all good! I do not have a lot of experience yet, but I am learning fast, thanks to all the folks that have put up with me. LoL

·
Registered
157 Posts
Keeeep in touch we'll hook up.Fiskcrazy and I fish ceasers cowan rocky fork and paint creek and will travel

·
Registered
320 Posts
Yes I'd be glad to take you out sometime as soon as someone rebuilds my engine!!!!!!. I think I have figured out Caesars? I look crazy turning my hat around backwards with only a 9.9 instead of a seventy!!!!!! We need to have a bank outing at cowan or paint creek spillway carping. 20lb fish 2 lb line Oh Yeh.
Fishcrazzzzzzzzzzy

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hey fishcrazy,
If you figured out CC you are crazy. You sound a lot like me. Just laughing at life.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts