close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

feelin' froggy?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by misfit, Feb 14, 2005.

1. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

bored with the usual ham/sausage/bacon and egg breakfast menu?
    how about some "legs and eggs"? :D
    a few over easy eggs,with a plate full of these,sure hit the spot this morning :) :cool:
    [​IMG]

2. Sure looks good. I'll stop by about 5:30 tomorrow morning on my way to work, I like my eggs scrabled. Thanks:D

3. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

ok on the scrambled.5:30 :eek: you'd better call and wake me before you leave ;)
    only time i get up that early nowadays,is to go fishin' :D

4. I don't think I've ever had frog legs. Does it really taste like chicken or do they taste like frog legs. I too like my eggs scrambled and can be at your place around 6:00AM. I also require a non-dairy creamer for my coffee. You still live over off of Kittrel?

5. Well if thats the case I will just have call in so we can go fishing, I'll bring some Grandpa Tims breading for the legs!! Where did you get them anyway?

6. Hey master, they do mostly taste like frog legs;) but a little like chicken. I have not had any for a long time.

7. Lewzer

Lewzer Powderfinger

Those sure do look good. They would be better without the plant matter on the plate.
    They look better than the pepperoni and x-cheese boboli I filled the hole with this morning.:D

8. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

yep,they taste just like frog legs :D
    although similar to chicken,i'll take the legs.
    lewser,i'm with you.i had mine without the "vegetable matter" :)

sheephead,where is kitrell?never heard of it :confused:
    you apparently think(maybe you do,lol)you know me.from where?oh,and bring your own creamer as i use milk,lol.

shane,got them from a friend,and not sure where he got them.i did hear that gordon food supply has them,and will be checking it out soon.
    grandpa tim's is great stuff.i make my own,and it ain't too shabby either ;)

9. catking

catking Banned

They are EXCELLENT !!! There is a resteraunt down this way that bills itself as the Frog Leg King in Ohio ;) Don't know about legs & eggs though :rolleyes: More like fries & thighs.............. :cool:

10. Hey rick we will have to get together and fry up some legs and fish and shrimp and oysters and what ever else we can find. The last time I had frog legs they came from Thailand or some place and they were bigger than chicken legs!

11. You should try Mud Puppy tails with fryed okra and bannana slivers. :rolleyes:
    :D :D

12. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

sounds great,shortpants :cool:
    being that you are such a great mud puupy fisherman,you supply the tails and i'll take care of the rest :D

shane,you're makin' me hungry again.sounds like the makins' of a great shore lunch.we'll make the fish fresh caught crappies :cool:

13. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

I like my eggs over easy. Although Im sure you'll be up way before I am. I'll just let you know before I leave :D

14. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

yeah?and i like my steak medium to medium rare :D ;)

15. toad

toad geriatrics supporter

Thats right, Ol Zfish owes you a steak dinner over the largest saugeye bet of 2004.
    How come as many mornings that I been over there I've never even had a dry piece of toast served to me. :( :D

16. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

probably because you always make a detour through the drive-thru window at mickey d's :p :rolleyes: :D
    and i never know what time you'll show up :rolleyes: :confused:

17. and just have the legs! Haven't had them in years and do they sound good.

Catking, is the place called Houstons? :confused: Just north of Cincinnati if I remember correctly. Last time I was there I didn't want to leave.

18. Frog Legs are awesome! I like mine with garlic and butter! Did you gig those this past summer?

19. misfit

misfit MOD SQUAD

they're store bought.but still good :)
    haven't been froggin' for years,but used to spend a lot of summer nights giggin' when i was younger.

20. Zfish

Zfish More Horsepower Raider!!

Misfit.. You'll be getting that steak soon btw. This year though you're gonna owe me dinner. :D BTW I like mine medium. We know Toad won't be anywhere close lol.