close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Federation Regional Mosquito

Discussion in 'Tournament Discussion' started by ranger487, May 16, 2005.

1. ranger487

ranger487 OhioPro Lure

Well guys this is a story about never giving up in a tournament, at mosquito this weekend fishing was about the same as it has been all little fish and who ever gets the big one goes on top. On day one the leader had 10 lbs and there was a 9 lb bag, all I had was 5 fish 5.5 pds I figured that it was over for cashing a check. As day three started I put 2 fish in the boat early on blades then filled my limit around 11:30. Aroung 1:00 the big bite come to order a 4lb 6 oz fish was put in the boat and that gave me a total for the day of 10lb 6 oz and put into 2 place for the tournament and got a check for
    $500 plus big bass $50 and the bonus for $175.

Mark Franko

2. way to go mark! see you on erie.

3. Mr.Bass.

Mr.Bass. Banned

Hey Mark were you fishing with a guy from the Portage lakes Bassmasters on Day 1? I talked to him early morning and he said his partner had 2 fish. Just wondering if it was you.

Congrats on the second place finish!!

4. ncraft150

ncraft150 Buckeye-Basser

I saw the bag of fish you weighed sunday. Nice catch. Saturday wasn't bad, but I struggled sunday with only 2 fish that weighed 1.91. Tried throwing blades, but couldn't get bit on them. My trolling motor wasn't working right either. I stuggled with it all day sunday and couldnt keep good boat position. Almost went to the truck to get my spare trolling motor, but I knew it wasnt powerful enough to handle the wind.