close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Favorite survivor?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by twistertail, Dec 13, 2004.

1. Who has been your favorite person on Survivor so far?

I would have to say Rupert but Rudy would be a really close 2nd, being 60 some years old and to do that was just awsome.

2. crankus_maximus

crankus_maximus Crankus Baitus Maximus

Elizabeth from the Outback Survivor - I should need no reason.

Other than that, Rupert or the guy who killed the pig in Australia - I think his name was Michael.

3. catking

catking Banned

Colby. If you all remember he voted the chef out and made Tina and himself the last two. He KNEW when he did that he would be handing Tina the million dollars. That kind of person is hard to find now days. His reason was that the chef did not earn his way, that he just rode on peoples coat tails. That took alot of class to give Tina a million . And that's what he did , as if he picked the Chef, the jury would have voted Colby the winner. And he knew that. Oh yeah ,Johnny Rotten was freakin GREAT !!!!!! The one who lied about his dead grandmother LOL !!! THE CATKING !!!

4. Johnny Fairplay, he was pretty darn funny. Elizabeth was HOT!! There has been some pretty good looking women but most of them did not offer much other than just looking good. This last bunch was just a bunch of lesbos with big fake boobies.

5. catking

catking Banned

That was for sure Twister :D ...... But that Julie was a freakin sweetheart !!! Jonnny Fairplay played the game the way you should. Lie, steal, cheat , do what ever. People ( especially the women) tend to forget that this is in fact for a MILLION dollars. The women had a 6-1 ratio in their favor , and still the man won........... MMMMMMMMMMMM.......... CATKING !!!

6. bttmline

bttmline E.B.C.C. Founder

this one, way too many good lookers, i think ami was it. and leeann and eliza, and, and , and.
    bttmline

7. Hetfieldinn

Hetfieldinn Staff Member

and.................Scout?

Ami was hot, too bad she bats for the wrong team.

I thought Rupert was an egomaniac jacka$$. The look on that one chicks face when he got voted off was priceless(the girl that ended up winning).

The game should be called Liar, Liar, not Survivor. They should separate the people, and see who survives the longest, fending for themselves. All they do now is lie to each other, the person who is the best liar wins the dough. It's all a bunch of BS.

8. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Favorite?

Johnny Fairplay...100% entertainment. Rupert was cool at a first, but he really wore on me after a while.

Best Player? Boston Rob. Although I do think that Chris beating the 6 to 1 ratio was a close second.

Dunno if anyone remembers Erin...I know I do :D

9. catking

catking Banned

Oh, I remember Erin........still do in some dreams...........Boston Rob was a fantastic player. I wonder if him and Amber are still together. Worst place they have held this ?? Has to be Africa, remember the fence they had to stay in .Wonder why :rolleyes: Most interesting area in my opinion was Australia............... CATKING

10. ShakeDown

ShakeDown OGF Staff Staff Member Admin

Yeah I agree...Africa was the worst.

How many of you have told your wives "Yeah, I could catch those fish" :D

11. Lewis

Lewis ORIGINAL TEAM OGF

My favorite???Big Tom!!! :D

12. catking

catking Banned

Oh yeah.the goat farmer. I believe he was in Africa ....... that show had some real lazy people . A visit by a rougue lion would have made an interesting show............. :D

13. Perch

Perch Perch Addict

As Boston Rob says, " Ambuhh" !! :D :D ;)

14. shuvlhed1

shuvlhed1 Banned

survivors are all the men and women in the armed forces

Oh wait, you're talking about that stupid Hollywood scripted show...... :p

15. And the problem is? :D

I say we make a show where they drop 20 people on an island and come back in 90 days....whoever is alive wins.

16. Shuvlhed1 I agree with you 100% about our service men and women, god bless them all!

17. catking

catking Banned

" And the problem is "............ Almost fell out of the chair :eek: ........ :D