Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,365 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
With the travel season fast approaching...Which places would top your list of the most scenic places you've visited in Ohio? It could be natural or man made, down the street or across the state. With the price of gas and the lousy economy it looks like we won't be traveling out of state too much this year.

·
Banned
5,615 Posts
Hocking Hill has to be # 1 in my opinion. Water falls, caves, it is just fantastic. I cannot even describe some of this stuff. If you have never been there, and wish to do so, I have a really nice traveling guide about that area I got at the Cincinnati Boat show. Be glad to send it to you or anybody else. Me and the wife go there every year. CATKING

·
Original OGF Staff member and owner
13,435 Posts
I also have to go with Hocking Hills. I live there for 14 years. 1- mile from Cantwell Cliffs. My in-laws still live there. I also have a place down there south of Logan off 595. Love to go in the spring and fall. The Deer & Turkey hunting ain't bad either :D :D

·
Banned
5,615 Posts
I stopped by a place on the way to CJ Brown, I was heading north on 68. It was in a little college town called Yellow Springs. I believe it was John Bryan State park. It was really nice and very scenic, with the Little Miami river going through it. CATKING.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts