close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Favorite Scenic Places in Ohio

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Net, Apr 15, 2004.

1. With the travel season fast approaching...Which places would top your list of the most scenic places you've visited in Ohio? It could be natural or man made, down the street or across the state. With the price of gas and the lousy economy it looks like we won't be traveling out of state too much this year.

2. catking

catking Banned

Hocking Hill has to be # 1 in my opinion. Water falls, caves, it is just fantastic. I cannot even describe some of this stuff. If you have never been there, and wish to do so, I have a really nice traveling guide about that area I got at the Cincinnati Boat show. Be glad to send it to you or anybody else. Me and the wife go there every year. CATKING

3. Hocking hills is great! I go there all the time, its only about 30 minutes from my house. I also like anyplace around lake Erie.

4. DaleM

DaleM Original OGF Staff Member

I also have to go with Hocking Hills. I live there for 14 years. 1- mile from Cantwell Cliffs. My in-laws still live there. I also have a place down there south of Logan off 595. Love to go in the spring and fall. The Deer & Turkey hunting ain't bad either :D :D

5. Procraftboats21

Procraftboats21 Original OGF Member

the scenry and history in beaver creek state park is awesome!

6. catking

catking Banned

I stopped by a place on the way to CJ Brown, I was heading north on 68. It was in a little college town called Yellow Springs. I believe it was John Bryan State park. It was really nice and very scenic, with the Little Miami river going through it. CATKING.

7. flathunter

flathunter Mellons mentor

Hoking hills for me, in fact I will be fishing lake logan tomorrow.