Ohio Game Fishing banner
21 - 40 of 159 Posts

· Registered
2,618 Posts
the one in my belly lol Cornersburg pizza was one of my favorites in Alliance but long gone and there was one in Dover Ohio it burned down don't remember the name but I would order a pizza from Alliance and drive the 45 minutes to get it

· Registered
2,392 Posts
Back in my high school days(60’s) there was a lady in Dover, Mary Zeifer, who made pizzas on her built in back porch. We would order one, pull up to the back of her house in an alley and pick it up. She was a short little Italian lady that always wore an apron and a smile.
I probably still have burn scars on the roof of my mouth from eating those thick crusted sauce and cheese laden delights.

· Registered
2,786 Posts
St. Francis Apizza is my newest spot in Cincinnati. They use Ezzo's pepperoni (made in Columbus), as does my favorite pizza place in Hawaii. Lol, small world.

Grabbed one to snack on while watching UFC tonight.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

· On the back 9 and loving it!
10,862 Posts
the one in my belly lol Cornersburg pizza was one of my favorites in Alliance but long gone and there was one in Dover Ohio it burned down don't remember the name but I would order a pizza from Alliance and drive the 45 minutes to get it
Cornersburg Pizza locally (Youngstown area) still makes great pie! One of my local favorites, as are Wedgewood, Westgate, Ianozones, and depending on which shop it comes out of, Pizza Joes. They have nearly 50 outlets in the area, and quality can be highly variable. One Winter evening, my buddy and I were working at his old house replacing breakers. His wife called to let him know she was coming out, and he asked her to bring something to eat. She showed up with pizza. I grab a sllice, and it was awesome! I asked her where she got it, and when she said Pizza Joes I was shocked. I asked which store, and she said North Lima. They used to have a store in New Middletown that we would get pie from occasionally. The pizza got so bad there, they lost all their business and closed up. By that time we had nick named them Pizza Blows!

21 - 40 of 159 Posts