Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 159 Posts

·
Registered
10,971 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know,been done before. But it's been a while. And pizza is my favorite food group soooo.... What's your favorite pizza place? Got a list? Please add what city it's in.
So my favorite had always been Massey's in and around Columbus. But pizza house in north Columbus is up there too. And anymore tied with those two would be cardos on lockbourne road south end of Columbus. Not the pickerington location,Apples to oranges
My favorite pizza chain would be Jets 4 corner pizza. Good price too.
Honorable mentions pizza cottage pickerington location. Tammy's in grovecity.
I like most all of them but thems my favorites...
There's a few I still wanna try. I'm curious if theyre on anyone else's list here
Let's here it guys/gals

·
Registered
2,316 Posts
Fracasso’s village pizza in center village (605 between New Albany and Sunbury). Haven’t been there in a couple years as I have stopped deer hunting in New Albany but was always my favorite. My go to around home is Long Branch in Ashley (another in Sunbury) and Dugout in Caledonia. Most people will have no clue where I’m talkin about lol.

·
Registered
5,758 Posts
Cheshire Market makes a great Stromboli and pizza is also good. Masseys on Gender use to have a killer pizza buffet before the epidemic. Wish they'd bring that back.. Partial to Pizza Cottage in Lancaster though. Only Pizza I order from Domino's is the Philly Cheese steak Pizza..
Been having great luck using Stonefire Pizza crust and making at home

·
Registered
463 Posts
Cheshire Market does make some good pies and was at the top of my list til we decided to try Gatto's in Clintonville (Columbus) the other night. I'll still grab one from Cheshire Market occasionally on the way home from Alum, but Gatto's is close to home and just as good, maybe a little better.

1 - 20 of 159 Posts