Ohio Game Fishing banner
1 - 20 of 223 Posts

·
Registered
10,340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unless your a fan of a certain style pizza like foldable ny style or chicago style stuffed pizza,its hard to beat the pizza in ohio. Especially columbus.. let's hear your favorites? It's been discussed before, but it's been a while. Another post of mine inspired this repeat idea
My favorite head and shoulders above any I've had is masseys. But I'm a sucker for the carmalized thin crispy crust where the cheese drips over the crust. Lol best bite ever
Next would have to be cardos in Columbus off lockbourn road,then pizza cottage all the locations.
My favorite "commercial" pizza would be jets detroit style the 2 slices an a drink for 5 buck lunch special.

·
Banned
16,937 Posts
You need to try the square Sicilian from Guido's Pizza in Chesterland. There homemade sausage pizza is great.

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
Unless your a fan of a certain style pizza like foldable ny style or chicago style stuffed pizza,its hard to beat the pizza in ohio. Especially columbus.. let's hear your favorites? It's been discussed before, but it's been a while. Another post of mine inspired this repeat idea
My favorite head and shoulders above any I've had is masseys. But I'm a sucker for the carmalized thin crispy crust where the cheese drips over the crust. Lol best bite ever
Next would have to be cardos in Columbus off lockbourn road,then pizza cottage all the locations.
My favorite "commercial" pizza would be jets detroit style the 2 slices an a drink for 5 buck lunch special.
Jets 4 or 8 corners is good too...can't remember what it's called...it's all corner pieces...my favorite piece of a square pizza.

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Larobas in Gallipolis makes a great pizza. In Columbus there use to be 2 pizza joints that mad killer pizzas. one was a small joint near Parsons and Oak called Isle of Capri, and the second one was also on Parsons near Frebis, called Johnny's Pizza. Johnny's was the pizza to judge all other pizzas by.

1 - 20 of 223 Posts