close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Favorite Lure for Largemouth

Discussion in 'Bass Discussions' started by RileyCreekFisherman, Jun 18, 2007.

1. Please post your favorite lure for largemouth.

2. a tie-

Carolina Rigged Lizard and Bandit 300 series Rootbeer Chartruese Crankbait...

3. I gotta split this one, my favorite lure to catch fish on is a buzzbait because it doesn't get much more fun than that. Now if we are talking my most productive bait I gotta go with the Senko, when the times are tough those babies come out every time.

4. If I could only use one lure all year it would be a senko. If were talking most fun to catch fish on, I would say a tie between buzzbait and popper.

5. Recently I have done pretty fair with Firetiger Shadraps.

6. Lipless Crankbait!

7. mine would have to be wigglewarts

8. The ONE lure you must have is a 6" black worm rigged texas or carolina style.

9. mine favorite lure to fish spro frog my most productive would senko

10. As of this year...2 real good ones for me have been norman thin-N in firetiger and the tiki-drop by wave in baby bass.

11. soua0363

soua0363 Master of Nothing

Crankbaits...it seems like I have more luck with them. I own super shallow runners to deep divers.

12. Hands down my favorite is a Red Shad 6" rubber YUM worm.......Texas rigged. I absolutely love fishing with a rubber worm - and have never been skunked.

I agree though, the most exciting has to be a buzzbait..........

13. lovecrappies21

lovecrappies21 The Crappinator

I agree with Skarfer, the red shad is hard to beat. But the shaky worm is what really shines for me.

14. liquidsoap

liquidsoap Pay-it-foward fisherman

last year it was a senko.
    This year most of my success has been on a Norman Fatboy and a big white spinnerbait.
    But!
    My favorite lure to throw is a sammy.
    Hands down my favorite lure, by far.