close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Favorite Fishing Hats

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by tpet96, May 3, 2004.

1. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

Well, since the summer sun and heat is almost upon us, I thought I would start up a unique thread. I'm sure most of us all have a favorite fishing hat we like to wear while out on the water. Thought perhaps we could all post pics of our favorite fishing hat.....whether it be a pic of you wearing it, or just sitting around the house. I'll get mine uploaded when my camera battery charges :D

2. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Ugh, there is no way I can post a picture of mine. This is suppose to be a family safe website and if one person took a look at my hat they would probably loose their lunch. Thankfully the internet folks havn't created a smell-a-vision yet, or the problem would be that much worse.

My hat is a Berkley hat that is at least 4 years old. Its tore up and discolored, but its my fishing hat and I love'er all the same.

3. Buckeye Bob

Buckeye Bob rrbski, The Happy Carper

All ya gotta do is look at my avitar :D Don't leave home without it.

4. Here's a closeup of my one and only fishing hat...though this is version 3 or 4 as i had to retire the originals :D .

Attached Files:

5. tpet96

tpet96 Banned

That swim of mine behind you looks awefully familiar :D

6. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

Any word as to when OGF is planning on making some hats? I plan on getting on and retiring old faithful.

7. Ruminator

Ruminator TeamOGF

We are getting all that kind of stuff made up and soon available.;) I know what you mean though, it can't be soon enough!!:D

8. catking

catking Banned

My Carp Anglers Group hat :cool: Made it myself........... DA KING !!!

9. Fishman

Fishman Catch bait???

no rush ruminator, just looking forward to getting on.

How about posting a pic king?

10. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon Hangin' With My Gnomies

until the OGF hats come out, I'll continue to wear my St Croix hat while creek fishing or one of my NWTF hats. I wont wear the St Croix unless Im using a St Croix rod, so the NWTF hats gets worn alot.

That darn St Croix hat almsot caught our old aprtment on fire, my wife sed there was smoke coming from the bathroom, I went in & found my hat on top of the vanity & on top of the light, there is actually a burn hole all the way through the hat, its about a quarter in size.

11. traphunter

traphunter Guest

I got a new "UGLY STICK" hat I plan on trying out this year. :cool:

12. Stampede

Stampede The Fish Feeder

When we get hats here,I'd like to see the standard ball cap style with the mesh for the back half.Much cooler in the summer.